By Gregg A. Lichtenstein
A compelling argument for putting entrepreneurship on the middle of monetary improvement offers a guidebook for the way this is performed successfully, successfully, and equitably.
• a special device for mapping and handling entrepreneurial task in a group or area to allow the identity of the strengths and weaknesses of its fiscal portfolio
• 50 examples from the sector exhibiting the improvement of entrepreneurial abilities, the flow of companies via lifecycles, and interventions to extend and enhance entrepreneurial activity
• Illustrations that specify the recommendations graphically
• Appendices with templates, plans, and more
• A finished bibliography of significant reference resources within the company improvement field